Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ketchup anyone?

Ok, so she comes by it honestly so I hear.
My daughter LOVES to eat Ketchup.
Squirt some on her plate, give her a spoon, and watch her dig in.
Sigh.



Honestly? I don't understand it. I eat it on one or two things, but this kid loves her "dip dip"


Is that pure enjoyment, or smugness that we gave in and gave her more?
We typically make her dip some food into the Ketchup first, but every now and then when we look away, we turn back to spoonfuls of the stuff being shovelled in.
Sigh.

And it's not a rare occasion.



It happens almost every meal that "dip dip" can be incorporated.



On to other news. James thinks it's time to cut Rebekah's hair as it is getting "messy". What do you think? I'm still hesitant. She's just so little, but so big at the same time. My little girl is growing up so fast!!

1 comment:

  1. That is funny!! She is just so cute!!
    Leave the hair (if James wants to see "messy" tell him to lok at Owen's!), just find clips or something like that.

    ReplyDelete