Thursday, July 9, 2009

We're Blogging... well I am at least!

Well here we go, I've entered the world of blogging... a bit too late I guess, but better late than never.

I was talking to my mom tonight and she has two facebook accounts, but has no idea how to get into either of them, let alone log on and look at the videos that I've posted.... Soooo, I decided I would get on the Blogspot bandwagon!

It will take me a bit to figure out how to upload pictures and videos and stuff, but I would Love advice on how to change things, make it better, suggest topics for blogging etc.

I'm not going to write too much tonight, but I will get to it soon enough and try to post pictures, updates and videos once I figure it out!

Thanks to those of you I follow on here for the added inspiration to finally get around to blogging!

4 comments:

  1. If you want to have a look at ours and aren't sure about anything I've done, feel free to ask - I haven't done anything extraordinary with it, it's purely an "info" blog for the sake of our families afar :D Good luck and welcome! Glad to be able to follow the Bull Family Journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine,

    Great to see you on blogger. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it pretty quickly. You should be able to link in existing photos that are in facebook by using the "add images from the web" from the add photo button, or you can just add your photos directly. Just beware - this can get quite addicting!

    http://rabbittwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ask Katie your questions, she is a blogger prostar. She sat on the phone and walked me through many posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chrisey,
    Love your photos. Your little gal is very lucky to have you folks for parents!
    I'm heading to Oshawa for a few days to be with Greg and Nat. Dee is having a great time "fixing up" around here. I'm so lucky to have such a "busy" hubby who like to find and do projects.
    Thanks so much for including us in your blogging adventure.
    Sheila.

    ReplyDelete