Friday, October 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

This year for Thanksgiving we opted to stay home. We have found that the long drive to visit family to be quite difficult. Rebekah really doesn't like to be strapped into her carseat for very long, unless someone is right beside her entertaining the entire time. It ends up being quite tiresome for us all, and when she isn't happy, she squeals/screams this ear piercing sound that none of us can handle very well.

Soooo, we stayed home for Thanksgiving, and will attempt the drive at Christmas instead.

James' folks came up with our Nephew and we had a great couple days with them instead. L is growing up so fast and becoming a very smart little boy. I tried to get a picture of the two kids sitting together, but they are both so active that I managed to snap a quick one of them "conversing"


They both had a great time playing Peekaboo with Nana

He's got great eyes doesn't he?

And Rebekah let me share her chair for a bit....

Even Phoebe enjoyed her time in the forest out back...

I am very thankful for all my family and the love that we are blessed with.

I am thankful for healthy kids

I am thankful for good friends

I am thankful for good food

I am thankful for a safe place to live

I am thankful for opportunity, and the ability to take advantage of it

I am thankful for life

No comments:

Post a Comment