Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Summer Fun, Volume One



Well we've been pretty busy so far this summer and I haven't had a chance to upload pictures... that and by the time I sit down at night I'm too lazy to get back up and find the camera and cable to do it!



Sooooo, I'm going to be updating our summer in installments!


I must admit, I wish I could be more like some of my other blogging friends who get online everyday or every few days, but I am learning that I don't think I will ever get there, so for that, I'm sorry!


We visited family and the cottage for about a week and a half in August, and Rebekah really seemed to enjoy all the new sights and people to play with.





She found some birds to love and hug...


Got annoyed when the other kids wouldn't share the slide, so took her own turn anyways....




And even took some time to stop and smell the flowers in Nan's Garden.



And before heading home had to have some cuddle time with Gramma.

No comments:

Post a Comment