Friday, February 12, 2010

Silence

Sorry for all the blog silence lately.

I have NOT been silent.
I very rarely am.

I love to talk and sing and read stories.
I love telling mommy and daddy what to do.
I love role playing.
I love surprising everyone with new words and sentences.
I love being silly.

I am getting better at counting: 1,2,3,5,6,8,9,10
I am getting better at my ABC's: a, b, c, e, q, r, s, p, u, t, y, z
I am getting better at ring around the rosy: pock-et round, husha, fall down!!
I am getting better at dressing myself: I pulled a shirt over my head and put my arms through so it looked like a tube top (mommy apologizes for the lack of that picture!)

I am learning how to sign Twinkle Twinkle little star
I am learning how to read stories to my teddy bear, mommy and daddy
I am learning my manners: Please, Thank you mommy/daddy, Welcome mommy/daddy

I can put 4-5 word together to form incomplete sentences.
This morning was "Daddy, toast ready now?"

Mommy says she will try to start writing them down so we can share the funnier ones with you.

Have a great long weekend!
Hopefully we'll have lots to share next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment